Tuesday, December 31, 2002

I’m watching ”My So Called Life.” Claire Danes is kinda hot. It’s a combination of teen angst and midlife crisis. Something parents are supposed to be able to watch with their kids, I think. A friend I accused of having indiscriminate taste in media laughed at me for liking this show. I don’t know if I like it or not, in fact. I just have some vague memory of watching it when it came out. I think it was a century ago. I was still living with my mother, hanging out at some cafes. The Green Carnation and Copasetic are the two I remember the most, but there were a few others whose names escape me. I’m not sure how I found time to watch television then. I spent so much time primping and then waiting to get picked up by one of my friends to head to a café or Club Metro. I don’t think I’ve ever been so popular, or at least had so many friends that were willing to drive me places.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.