Tuesday, December 10, 2002

I am so hungry. All I have to eat is canned corn and noodles. I couldn't eat that right now if I tried. A friend recommends Pizza Hut, they take orders online. Hell yes. I really don't want to go anywhere. I notice that the order says "cash" and not "credit" as I'd intended. Oh fuck. I've only got $4 on me. I put on my shoes and run to the nearest store, I need beer anyway. I get a 12 pack and $20 cash back and run home. I see a delivery car pulling in as I enter the complex. I'm in front of my door, but he's nowhere. It must not have been for me. There is a knock on the door, oh yes, pizza goodness. Large Veggie Delight and bread sticks. Damn. I tip the guy $5. I eat until I can't eat anymore. That fucker forgot the crushed peppers, but fuck it, I'm full. And I can eat for a few days.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.