Monday, December 09, 2002

There was someone here tonight, I think.
"There was a messenger."
"We were sent for."
Of course I'm watching a film,
a film of a play.
She gave me earrings.
I've been complaining of late that I need a pair,
I complimented her on a pair she had worn...
She left them for me.
Existentialism gives me a headache.
"You've been here before."
"And I know which way the wind is blowing."
"We are Inclusively players."
Nearing the End of this film, I can only see Hamlet, Act III, Scene II:

Ham. Lady, shall I lie in your lap? [Lying down at OPHELIA’S feet.
Oph. No, my lord.
Ham. I mean, my head upon your lap? 72
Oph. Ay, my lord.
Ham. Do you think I meant country matters?
Oph. I think nothing, my lord.
Ham. That’s a fair thought to lie between maids’ legs. 76
Oph. What is, my lord?
Ham. Nothing.
Oph. You are merry, my lord.
Ham. Who, I? 80
Oph. Ay, my lord.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.