California Uses More Gas than China

Studies show that.

Saturday, December 21, 2002

Media Monitors
The RIAA Lies
Cool pic
The Emperor's Clothes
Democracy Means You
Guerrilla News
Adbusters
The Glitch
Sniggle
Robbie Conal
at December 21, 2002
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Insert bad joke here.

  • (no title)
    Insert bad joke here.
  • (no title)
    10 PRINT HELLO WORLD

Search This Blog

Pages

  • Home

About Me

Jim
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2006 (55)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2005 (202)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (32)
    • ►  January (27)
  • ►  2004 (421)
    • ►  December (36)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  April (61)
    • ►  March (39)
    • ►  February (37)
    • ►  January (44)
  • ►  2003 (385)
    • ►  December (51)
    • ►  November (47)
    • ►  October (40)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (47)
    • ►  July (51)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (29)
  • ▼  2002 (109)
    • ▼  December (79)
      • I’m watching ”My So Called Life.” Claire Danes is...
      • Went to the Crown and Anchor last night with two f...
      • It’s amazing what a few good nights’ worth of slee...
      • I just noticed that I smell like Mr. Bubble but I ...
      • As I was leaving my apartment complex, I saw one o...
      • Hi, I’m back. Sorry, had a little crisis over the...
      • Nothing to see. Move along. I'm sick and hungove...
      • God my neighbors are loud. It's a good thing I ha...
      • I'm watching Streetcar Named Desire. I'm too drun...
      • Christmas Eve. Well, day, it’s 02:34 now. I have...
      • Train wrecks Dead babies Dyxploitation
      • I'm reading the news, listening to Nena. It never...
      • www.skolnicksreport.com/ www.eclecticviewpoint.com...
      • Joe Strummer, dead at 50.
      • I keep my head covered with the blankets as long a...
      • Media Monitors The RIAA Lies Cool pic The Emperor'...
      • Fred Phelps is not a very nice person. Last night...
      • Home again. The futon mat sits still in the livin...
      • Noise under the pile of pillows and blankets I'm s...
      • The Sync has Real Media copies of Nosferatu and th...
      • I'm not dead, just really really distracted. BBL.
      • I don’t remember my alarm going off at 1. I must ...
      • I remember asking my mother once why, when I was c...
      • I guess I watch MASH because I feel like I'm in a ...
      • Finally some tears, I can cry again. I can sleep ...
      • For some reason, I’m watching the final episode of...
      • Through early morning fog I see, Visions of the th...
      • I just finished watching an episode of MASH that I...
      • Rereading my posts, I am reminded of a friend I ha...
      • Almost time to go home. I hate this part of the d...
      • For a while now, I've had the word of the day modu...
      • I'm beginning to think that most tech support agen...
      • A coworker just passed by, mentioning that she has...
      • Woke up at 7 AM on the couch. I don’t remember go...
      • Random Psychopath of the day, Manuela Ruda
      • I just noticed something icky on the leg of my Jea...
      • I took my TV into my bedroom last night. I watche...
      • I just got a whopping 2% raise after 14 months. T...
      • A friend came over last night. She had to leave a...
      • I am so hungry. All I have to eat is canned corn ...
      • Unscheduled days off are nice. I almost wish I ha...
      • Got some loot in the mail today, a great friend go...
      • 4ish AM, I'm uploading my first binary post to Use...
      • As I exit the bus at Flamingo and Pecos, I notice ...
      • The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene ea...
      • I watched my DVD of Ju Dou last nite. Piss poor t...
      • There was someone here tonight, I think. "There ...
      • The definition of a LART
      • Musing on my last post, I think I need a nom de gu...
      • My Hero
      • Icy Hot Stuntaz. As seen on Fark
      • Missed the bus, late for work. I don't know why i...
      • Awoke from a strange dream. I'm working in a gas ...
      • Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead is playing, ...
      • Music, When Soft Voices Die Music, when soft voic...
      • I was reading one of the local weeklies today and ...
      • There's a strange, gray area where relationships s...
      • I've got a lot of these Catholic pamphlets that ne...
      • The coffee is starting to kick in. I miss this fe...
      • Like the new template? Let me know. I like the r...
      • Triple latte from Star*ucks. I miss living in Cal...
      • I have no concept of time or space when I wake up....
      • Coolest shirts ever
      • Street Gangs
      • You lack slack, Jack
      • I saw two friends on the bus today. I haven't see...
      • Just woke up. Ramen is on the stove; Depeche Mode...
      • In front of the monitor again. Managed to work up...
      • Herve Strikes Back
      • Days off. It's strange, yesterday I couldn't get ...
      • No title
      • Not sure how much I've had to drink. Maybe 4 beer...
      • Jack Chick has a new tract. I can't believe some ...
      • Blah.
      • This guy has too much time on his hands, and a rea...
      • Sterographs
      • Just got this in the mail. The Joyless Street By ...
      • This is a partial list of the films I own
      • This place has some cool pictures of Vampira. Most...
    • ►  November (30)

Links

  • Home
  • Site feed
  • My Amazon.com wishlist
  • Alan
  • Jenny

Report Abuse

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.