Saturday, December 21, 2002

Home again. The futon mat sits still in the living room; I move it to the bedroom. I'm not sure why, it's not like anyone will see my living room anytime soon. The coffee table still sits over near the dining table. I wonder why I have a dining table; it hasn’t been used for anything but games in some time. I remember buying it. There was so much hope and promise. We tried to make a home, a life together. It makes this apartment seem more like a home. The furniture lessens the desperation at this attempt at life. There are still so many posters to put up. Perhaps I will think about that later. I’m trying to convert an Avi file to Mpeg so it can be burned to VCD and played on a DVD player. It’s a present for a friend. I have so many films that I feel I should share what I can. I feel lonely –cold- now that my apartment is empty, but it feels nice to have the time to write and interact with my computer. Having someone near you is wonderful but you still need time to take care of yourself and your own desires. She didn’t complain about how much I drink and smoke, she would have complained if I’d spent too much time in front of this screen.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.