Wednesday, August 06, 2003

So I just got a Friendster account. It’s a cool idea, it makes circles of friends much easier to see. With just a few friends added, my circle went to 60,000 or so.

I got my first testimonial from a friend; it made me laugh.

“jim is simultaneously the most obnoxious and the most loveable person i know. he can drink a man three times his size under the table and still go home and round it off with a few shots of whiskey before bed. he's freakishly strong for his size. and stunningly good in bed. even if you're not into sodomy”

That’s about right, I think. At 115 lbs. I can drink a 12 pack on an empty stomach and still be down for some blitz chess. I can move everything I own by myself. Well, the couch would be difficult to get down the stairs; I’d probably need to cut my nails. Good in bed? Well, I’ve had some practice. Most of the women I’ve been with have had problems getting off so I take my time to make sure my partner feels as good as I do. I don’t like to just stick it in and get off, but I’m learning that some women can get off in a few minutes just like guys. Oh yeah, sodomy. Let's not forget sodomy.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.