Sunday, July 06, 2003

“I’m gonna kick tomorrow.” I went to bed early last night. The debauchery from the evening of the 4th into the morning of the 5th left me in some pain. I spent too much money at the Double Down so I really didn’t want to stay up late last night drinking and smoking. I ripped a copy of Logan’s Run that a coworker loaned me and then pulled the 13” television set (that Spuds was nice enough to leave me when she moved out) into the bedroom. I vaguely remember eating a slice of cold pizza and a bowl of ramen, but I could be wrong. I watched some Nova episode about fireworks and some police chase video show before drifting into sleep. My eyes reopened at about noon and I suppose I could have gotten of bed then to eat or do some cleaning or something, but instead I went back to sleep and didn’t get up until 2. No booze and just one clove all day.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.