California Uses More Gas than China

Studies show that.

Saturday, July 26, 2003

http://www.hamjudo.com/notes/cdrom.html
http://www.electricstuff.co.uk/cdzap.html
at July 26, 2003
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Insert bad joke here.

  • (no title)
    Insert bad joke here.
  • (no title)
    10 PRINT HELLO WORLD

Search This Blog

Pages

  • Home

About Me

Jim
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2006 (55)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2005 (202)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (32)
    • ►  January (27)
  • ►  2004 (421)
    • ►  December (36)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  April (61)
    • ►  March (39)
    • ►  February (37)
    • ►  January (44)
  • ▼  2003 (385)
    • ►  December (51)
    • ►  November (47)
    • ►  October (40)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (47)
    • ▼  July (51)
      • "So take that look out of here it doesn't fit you ...
      • Dude, mormons on my doorstep.
      • Oh, and just to top that day off, I broke a nail a...
      • "I don't know what to do with my life" So after w...
      • Poop. The electric company has a drive through wi...
      • Bloody hell. I ordered a vegetarian burrito and a...
      • I’m such a shlemiel. I got my power turned off ag...
      • A: Hey, does reading books about anarchy at a secu...
      • Make baby Jesus cry
      • http://www.hamjudo.com/notes/cdrom.html http://www...
      • This is scary as fuck.
      • And so this same phone rep raises her hand a few m...
      • I can't believe just how stupid people are. As so...
      • "Won't you say the words that I can't say"
      • A friend from Bakersfield came to visit me today. ...
      • To back up something I said before: "Marriage is a...
      • "A loaded gun won't set you free So you say"
      • "A dream too tired to come true"
      • I thought food would make me feel better, I'm havi...
      • I wish I had a microwave right now. It takes 2 mi...
      • The past few months, I've kept my stuffed friends ...
      • From a friend: "How do you dig when you've already...
      • Walking from my apartment towards Flamingo to the ...
      • "I know a girl a girl called Party"
      • New Jane's Addiction video is on. They gave it up...
      • Someone just said that I look like Jim Reid of Jes...
      • I just realized that I will probably never see San...
      • From Dr. Dean's interview on “NBC NEWS’ MEET THE P...
      • Rain. Thunder. It's still 110 out, windy. The t...
      • A few years ago, a gregarious friend of mine came ...
      • Finally broke down and bought shit to kill the ant...
      • ants are taking over my apartment, the kitchen's a...
      • It sucks, I'm finally home at a time MASH is on TV...
      • I just love the media. Yesterday, Vincent Brother...
      • Your [sic] all gay
      • Leviticus 19:28: "'You shall not make any cutting...
      • This is an accusation:" If you called your dad you...
      • "Someday we'll find a rainbow connection, the love...
      • I just noticed a coworker that I thought didn't sm...
      • It's going to be 110 degrees tomorrow. I need to ...
      • INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Estel Wood "Ed" Kelley, co-ch...
      • the Fully Informed Jury Association
      • “I’m gonna kick tomorrow.” I went to bed early la...
      • Vic Chesnutt is on one of the late night shows. A...
      • I really hate to be a whiny vegetarian, but Las Ve...
      • I'm watching the Christmas episode of Invader Zim....
      • JTHM moment. Here I was feeling all depressed and...
      • I'm going insane. I really don't want to be here ...
      • Got a Blogger T-shirt. It's cute. I took a nap. ...
      • I just got called "angst on a stick".
      • Hung out with some friends last night. We were dr...
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (29)
  • ►  2002 (109)
    • ►  December (79)
    • ►  November (30)

Links

  • Home
  • Site feed
  • My Amazon.com wishlist
  • Alan
  • Jenny

Report Abuse

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.