Thursday, July 24, 2003

A friend from Bakersfield came to visit me today. I thought he was going to be here tomorrow, so I didn't get up until 16:30. After I woke, I did some cleaning, had a beer or two. A knock on the door, I thought it was a friend that lives near me, but it was my friend from Bakersfield. Someone I play chess with. We played chess, backgammon, Trivial Pursuit. Two other friends came over. We played Trivial Pursuit for a while, then a fourth friend came over. My visitor from Bakersfield got sick from the drink, we took care of him. The two friends that live near me left to go home. One of them came back with a painting for me. I got paint on my hand (I don't mind) and an old Nirvana shirt, made just after Kurt died; it has a picture of him as a child. The only other person to hurt a shirt of mine like that got punched in the nose a year or so ago.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.