Friday, March 12, 2004

Crazy days. So as I mentioned, I made a new friend at Sanctuary few weeks ago. She picked us (my roommate, his girlfriend, and myself) up to go out Wednesday. She came over to my place right after work to change. I?d washed my sheets and cleaned the master bathroom (not that I was planing on making a move, but one can never be too careful,) but my bedroom still has piles of laundry everywhere. She changed in my bathroom. We headed out to the club. I?d gotten the first round of drinks, but she didn?t seem too eager to get the next round. Rather than quibble, I just figured she was broke and got the next few rounds as well. A few bucks between friends should never be an issue, and besides it?s not fun to be drunk as fuck with sober people around. Kinda kills the mood. After like the 3rd round, she admitted that she was broke and she?d get a few rounds next week. We made it home in her small 2 door, my roommate?s head slightly smashed down in the back. My visitor had to work the next day, but we wanted to hang out. She was supposed to be in at 9am. She fell asleep on the couch at about 4 when we were watching Heathers. She woke up as it finished and we continued to hang out until about 8am. Oops. She went to work without any sleep. She came back over on Thursday as well. She wanted to watch Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS but my roommate wasn?t in the mood for that. We watched a few hours of Daria instead. We made some nachos, which were quite grub. I love movies and nachos. Well, at any rate she didn?t get out of my apartment until she was actually late for work this morning. Oops again.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.