Friday, January 24, 2003

I think sometime during my long bender weekend I hurt my shoulder. It’s like a pinched nerve or something. I probably need to sleep on my bed more instead of in the closet or bathroom. It’s just a perfect cap to the day. After missing a few busses (and still getting to work early!) I had to fire two people and two more people quit. Fun, I tell you.

My lease weighs heaviest on my mind. Should I pack up and go back to my fathers? His house smells so different. His dogs bark too much. There is too much light in the bedroom for me to sleep and I don’t think he would let me put foil over them. I don’t think I could get a job worth my time there. Pack up and go to Alan’s? Where would I put my things? I don’t think I could afford to get a storage place. I have too many things on my credit report to get a nice place in San Francisco. Do I go month-to-month and pay more while I try to get those things taken care of? My first choice, but would I be able to catch up? Sign another lease? I’d get $100 off next month’s rent and my monthly rate would not go up. On the downside, I would be forced to endure another Las Vegas summer. What to do?

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.