Friday, January 09, 2004

Any persons living or dead.

December, 1999

The computer has a TV card and a VCR plugged into that. We are watching Woody Allen films on the monitor,.Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask is playing as a woman comes in the room. I've been around her before, but not always in the best of circumstances. I didn't think she liked me much at first, but she hasn't complained much when I've come around.
We'd had an encounter a few weeks earlier, (I'm still not sure exactly how she or I feel about it, or how to describe it,) and I'd stopped by her room a few times since, just hoping to hang out with someone that was up as late as I was; someone that would listen to some of the things I had to say and had a lot to say herself
Our first encounter was rather odd and I didn't expect anything of the sort to happen again. After all, I have a girlfriend back home, waiting for my return. Still, she stays up as late as I do and hangs out with the same people I do, so I stop by from time to time. I didn't expect her to stop by my place at all.
There are a lot people in this room, it's a quad converted from a lounge in the housing crunch. Four boys. I say boys since I'm 6 years older than them. Even if I act the same and do the same, they seem naive and unscarred. They have just finished high school and started this University thing.
I'm flirting with a few of the guests. Two women catch my eye, Alice and Jen.
Jen is sitting next to me; she's very skinny and has inch long hair. She loves Woody Allen as much as I do. She's been in the room since the films started, I've skipped the first one since I didn't like it.
Alice comes in the room with blue hair and a strut. She's looking for something to do. I suggest watching the films. She sits and begins to watch, but this is not her normal diet. I can see her becoming restless.
Of the four boys that share this corner room, I think there are two here and they have either passed out or lost themselves with their partners on those horrible bunk beds for the evening. I think it's down to me and these two women watching the monitor. Jen leaves the room for a moment and Alice decides to leave just after.
"I'm going to bed."
She turns towards the door.
"Or you could go to mine."
I mumble this line, I'm not sure that I want to say it of if I want her to hear it. She turns towards the door and smirks, I'm not sure if she heard it or not; she smirks a lot. I assume she didn't and Jen comes back into the room. I continue flirting with her and try to make something happen to fill the rest of the night. The film ends, the last of the 3 they rented for the marathon and we head out so the boys can get some sleep and/or sex. Jen follows me back to my room and I'm hoping to get her inside so we can hang out for a while. She decides to part ways as I open the door to my room.
I'm sad about this, but not heartbroken. I hope I can either catch some sleep or find something else to do.
I notice something strange about my room. I'm drunk so it takes a few seconds. My blacklight is on. I don't remember leaving it on, but I could have forgotten. Then I remember telling Alice she was welcome in my room. I remember that she has more courage than I do. I remember the odd smirk as she left earlier. I'm suddenly glad Jen didn't come inside with me. That would have been either uncomfortable or wonderful, depending on the ladies, but I think both would have split or I would have not known how to handle it.
The encounter I'd had with Alice earlier didn't involve intercourse between us, just oral and hands. There was another man there that was more in need of attention. They were more into each other, but I have a lot to do with each of them so I don't mind. I was rather high and didn't care about sex, only attention. I'm okay with just paying attention to someone else for a while, as long as they hang out. I'm very practiced at what some people call foreplay and most dykes and fags consider sex, so I'm useful in a menage a trois, no matter the dynamic.
She rouses when I lay down. She says she's lonely and she needs to sleep next to someone. I don't think that she means sex tonite, since she's sleepy, so I crawl in next to her. I like having someone to hold on to while I sleep so it doesn't seem like an odd request to me. It turns out she's not so sleepy. We play with each other. I go down/she goes down. I'm not so sleepy and I'm up for whatever she wants.
I have been so alone since September, crying alot, homesick. This is what I need. The attention might seem meaningless, just someone I don't know that well in my bed, but she didn't say she wanted sex, she said she needed company. I was more than happy to have close company. As I lay down, I place my hand on her belly. She has nice curves, so unlike my bare frame. She purrs some, encouraging me to caress her more.
We played for hours. I didn't care about getting off or having sex, just her soft body near.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.