Saturday, February 08, 2003

Shit. It’s currently 16° F with light snow in Toronto. I’ve never seen weather like that in my life. I’ve been to the mountains in California, I think I’ve seen it snow once or twice in my life. It’s going to be fucking cold there. We got the itinerary today. I fly from LAS at 7am Monday morning. I’m not sure how I’m going to handle that. The same way I handle everything, I suppose – wait until the last moment and then panic. At least our hotel is near the Goth clubs. I found out that I’m going with someone other than originally planned. She’s a young woman; her 20th birthday is on Sunday. She’s also gothish, so we will be hitting some clubs together no doubt. Our boss warned us that he doesn’t want to see us on ‘Cops – Toronto’ when we get back. I’m sure we’ll manage to not get arrested. The flight is over 6 hours plus layovers and time changes, 11 hours total. We get to YYZ at 5:59pm. The laundry room in my complex is out of order so I can’t do laundry, but I should at least sort out what needs to be cleaned and hand wash some things. Maybe in a few, in a while, something will happen. I will make it happen and show up at the airport a total wreck and drink some and after some stress be okay and have some fun. I’m not doing this for fame and fortune, just for a change of pace.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.