Saturday, February 22, 2003

I'm going to quote your diary here. It's posted elsewhere, but I'll take it down if you tell me to. "Life's Too Short." I keep telling myself that... It's a realization that I had during the Pet Shop Boys concert, sorta. It's something I have always known, and still need to remind myself of, actually. Said concert helped me with that, but over the last few days, it's become increasingly difficult to be in the moment, and to fathom that life's too short.
The night I saw the Pet Shop Boys I was with two women, one of which I had recently broken up with. Well, more than that. The previous night I punched her new boyfriend in the nose and then had him arrested. I was going through another friend's page tonight and found a link to this. I don't believe in Tarot or Karma but sometimes we are faced with synchronicities. We shared a few moments many years ago; your diary says you were near Las Vegas recently, and now this small conjunction. Vade in pace, my friend.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.