Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Not a good day. My company fell asleep on the couch so I went to bed. When I woke up, she was gone. I'd expected that since she had an early class. I had a piece of bread, and took my pills. I threw up a little while later. I didn't feel sick at all, I just hadn't had enough to coat the pills; so I thought I'd be okay to go to work. My hausmate offered a ride. I wanted to get a bagel. We went to Einsteins. I had two bites, and I was going to be sick again. I told him to pull over. He can't drive well; he didn't pull over in time. I got sick in the car. We started back home so I could change, there was still time to get to work. I was sick a few more times. We got home. I cleaned up. I called work to say I'd be two hours late. The sickness didn't fade; I called again to say I wouldn't be in. My hausmate left and didn't return until late. I was hungry and wanted to be with friends. He returned after eating with some friends. He passed out on the blanket I'd set out to nap on since I couldn't sit at the computer for very long.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.