California Uses More Gas than China

Studies show that.

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

GULF WAR SYNDROME BIRTH DEFECTS IN IRAQ EXTREME BIRTH DEFORMITIES FROM DEPLETED URANIUM AMMUNITION
at November 12, 2003
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Insert bad joke here.

  • (no title)
    Insert bad joke here.
  • (no title)
    10 PRINT HELLO WORLD

Search This Blog

Pages

  • Home

About Me

Jim
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2006 (55)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2005 (202)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (32)
    • ►  January (27)
  • ►  2004 (421)
    • ►  December (36)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  April (61)
    • ►  March (39)
    • ►  February (37)
    • ►  January (44)
  • ▼  2003 (385)
    • ►  December (51)
    • ▼  November (47)
      • I hate myself I want to die.
      • Stupidity seems to be breeding at an ever faster r...
      • The Vintage Library
      • Hey, buy me stuff. Or at least look at what I want.
      • "She bought a clock down on Hollywood Blvd the day...
      • me: mow me: I want somebody to share her: i drubk ...
      • I feel bad. My anarchist credentials need to be r...
      • Movin' on up! I got some rabbit ears from Fry's. ...
      • That last post didn't come out right, but I don't ...
      • Not a good day. My company fell asleep on the cou...
      • Watched Heathers and ate nachos with friends last ...
      • My blog is one year old today.
      • I recently reread two Edward Gorey anthologies (Am...
      • I was going through the various amazon.com wishlis...
      • "November spawned a monster"
      • I just found a video I didn't know I had on my har...
      • I had a long-assed weekend. Mixing narcotics, boo...
      • "...when he shall die, Take him and cut him out in...
      • I am getting really fucking sick of this town. I ...
      • I keep getting this intense home sickness, but I d...
      • me: mow her: don't mow at me me: fine her: you cat...
      • Two ten year old boys sitting next to me on the bu...
      • Oh, Papa (Bela Lugosi) is coming on the tellie. T...
      • Jessica Lynch is on Letterman. I thought she said...
      • Yahoo! News - Olympics set to OK transsexual athle...
      • there were so many people here today. i made twic...
      • GULF WAR SYNDROME BIRTH DEFECTS IN IRAQ EXTREME BI...
      • Hehe! I got the bestest presents ever! "Switched...
      • Lol, SNL making fun of Mondale now. Hah. Chaka...
      • A Saturday Night Live episode is on from the 70s. ...
      • Yay! Craigslist is finally in Las Vegas!
      • Woke up shaking. I thought I was cold, but I didn...
      • Went to see Gene Loves Jezebel tonite. They fucki...
      • Doctors dismiss claims Jessica Lynch was raped - w...
      • I don't really like Howard Stern, he just bores me...
      • So, as a random fluke of relocation, I am now with...
      • What a shitty night. I've got a flu and I tried t...
      • Friends coming to get me at 7:30 to see the Echo a...
      • Don't ask me why I'm awake at 8am. It has somethi...
      • Someone bring me some chamomile tea. I am so cong...
      • images on the news; there are injured american sol...
      • Woot! Cable modem now installed, and the guy show...
      • A random memory from a few days ago just entered m...
      • I left to get smokes; it was so cold I got my germ...
      • A friend's birthday.
      • the American Journal of Public Health is publishin...
      • Went with two friends to Target to stock up on Hal...
    • ►  October (40)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (47)
    • ►  July (51)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (29)
  • ►  2002 (109)
    • ►  December (79)
    • ►  November (30)

Links

  • Home
  • Site feed
  • My Amazon.com wishlist
  • Alan
  • Jenny

Report Abuse

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.