Sunday, October 12, 2003

So, I went to see Kill Bill last night. One of my friends picked me up at work and drove me to his place so we could wait for his brother to get home. I haven't seen the pair in a while. I had a few whiskey sours and heard the tales of their recent European vacation. The brothers were wearing shirts from the trip, weird wrinkled fabrics. They got tattoos while they were there, D got a black star and J got a fist holding a rose. Cool stuff. Their mother gave me a TV so old that it doesn't have a coax input. It's still useful, I'll just need a VCR or cable box to make it usable for cable. It doesn't have a remote, just analog dials! It's been a long time since I've seen anything like that. We headed to the Palms to catch the flick. We were surrounded by loud morons. Don't people know that it's not polite to talk in the theater? J yelled at them to shut up. Very shitty audience. The film was wonderful, however. QT's eclectic pastiche is as powerful as ever. I should write more about it, but I want to see it again and not ruin it for people that don't like reading such things before they see it.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.