Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I just tried to call someone. A woman…. (Female is merely animal and girl doesn’t fit with my liberal education.) I want to move near her, and in my weaker moments move with her. I need a friend now and I reach for my closest (physically) friend. I suppose that this is my weakness. She said that I would only move near her if a woman showed up, took me by the hand, and moved with me. She might be right; I need the strength of another. A modicum of safety and stability here in my own space has made me both secure in my own, recent, sphere and terrified at leaving my close quarters. Yet I must leave. At my weakest, I need to move with her; at my most confidant I need to pack and move.

This post is more for me than you. I’m trying to work through things as well as communicate.

No comments:

Insert bad joke here.